While waiting for the construction of the new school, the classes took place:
at the Convent of Verchères (L007), 1947-1949,
then at Longueuil Boarding School (L001), 1949-1952.
Located at 857 Riverside Street
In 1970, the institution took the name of Collège Durocher.
In 1971, teacher training was transferred to the university level.
The building now houses different levels of Collège Durocher St-Lambert (L062).