Model School in Borough No. 1 (+ residence), which would become Montarville School, Saint-Bruno. 1918-1984
The Model School existed since 1907.
Replaced in 1940 by a new school + residence built on the same site.
Then in 1952, new school + residence, on Montarville Street.
In 1973, the SNJM Sisters left the convent attached to the school and resided at Montarville Residence, and subsequently in 1976, at Boucherville Residence.
Although they stopped teaching there in 1984, SNJM Sisters continued to work in St-Bruno until 1985.