The Procure was a place to procure supplies for SNJM residences.
In 1881 = at the Hochelaga Motherhouse (L011)
In 1886 = 106 Saint-Denis Street, Montreal.
In 1891 = 369 Lagauchetière Street, corner of Saint-Hubert Street (sold in 1928).
In 1925 = at the Outremont Motherhouse (L135).
From 1886, the premises of the Procure were also used to teach the arts: music, painting, embroidery and sewing.
After 1915, due to a lack of space in the Hochelaga infirmary, patients and those in convalescence were welcomed at the Procure.
SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Notre-Dame du Carmel School
Sacré-Coeur School. Montreal, QC. 1891- ???