Saint-Lin Convent. 1848-1972
Burned in 1877, rebuilt in 1880, then demolished in 1973.
When the convent of Saint-Lin was closed in 1972, SNJM Sisters continued to work in Saint-Lin until 2010.
* See Saint-Lin-des-Laurentides Residence (L1972.15) and Ville-des-Laurentides Residence (L1983.03).
Parish School (later Morin School and Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes School?). 1848-?
Home Economics School (Arts ménagers). 1932-?
SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Sir Wilfrid Laurier School. 1966-1972