1846-1997 | SNJM Convent, Beloeil (QC)

Beloeil Convent. 1846-1969

Destroyed and rebuilt, on another site, in 1884.

After 1969, SNJM Sisters lived in the convent and continued to work in Beloeil until 1997 (retreat house also used for spiritual or community meetings, center for accompaniment and spiritual renewal for adults).

SNJM Sisters also worked at:

Marie-Rose School – housed in the convent beginning in 1964 (L194)

Beloeil Comprehensive High School

Saint-Mathieu Elementary School

Osias-Leduc Comprehensive High School

Durocher School, Mont-Saint-Hilaire

Montarville School, Saint-Bruno (L116)

Cedar Street School

Jeannotte School, Beloeil