1917-1968 | SNJM Convent, Ville Saint-Michel (QC)

Saint-Bernardin-de-Sienne School. 1917-1919

Belair Academy (+ residence). 1919-1931

Built in 1919.

Located on Côte-Saint-Michel, which would become Jarry Street.

In 1931, it took the name of Sainte-Lucie School. 1931-1959

In 1959, it took the name of Sainte-Thérèse-d’Avila School. 1959-1968

Notre-Dame-du-Mont-Carmel School. Montreal, QC. 1918-1925?

* See Procure for the missions (L043)

Sainte-Rose-de-Lima School. Dorval, QC 1918-1940?

* See Jésus-Marie Farm, Dorval (L107)

Lafontaine School became Hippolyte-Lafontaine School. Montreal, QC. 1918-1938

* See Marie-Rose Academy (L034)