Parish School of St-Paul-l’Ermite (+ residence). 1915-1945
The school and residence suffered a fire in 1943. Because there was no project in place to build a new school, the SNJM Sisters moved away in 1945.
St-Paul-l’Ermite School (+ residence) became Notre-Dame School. 1948-1970
Built between 1945 and 1948, it allowed the return of SNJM Sisters in 1948.
SNJM also worked at:
Louis-Joseph-Huot School, 1967-?