Frontenac School (1910-1914), became Saint-Anselme Convent (1914-1919), then Saint-Anselme School (1923-1974)?
Located at 2743 Rouen Street, in the Hochelaga district, Montreal.
In 1919, the Sisters left the convent which was transformed into classrooms for Saint-Anselme School.
In 1923, the Sisters had a new residence (Saint-Anselm Convent).
When Saint-Anselm Convent closed in 1977, SNJM Sisters continued to work in teaching and ministry in the Hochelaga district.
Starting in 1970, SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Chénier School, City of Anjou