1909-2011 | SNJM Convent, East Angus (QC)

“Petit Couvent” of East Angus. 1909-1911

“Grand Couvent” of East Angus, which, in 1956, became Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde School. 1911-1968

After 1991, SNJM Sisters who lived in East Angus continued to work in education and ministry within the community of East Angus until 2011.

SNJM Sisters also worked at:

Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette School. 1950 to 1962

Saint-Joseph School / Labrecque. 1956 to 1962

Saint-Louis-de-France High School

Louis-Saint-Laurent Comprehensive High School. ? – 1991

Alzon College (Bury)

Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur School, Weedon