Sainte-Émélie Academy. 1900-1974
1900: Located in a house donated by Mrs. Charles Théodore Viau (Émélie Deguise), Adam Street.
1902: Located on Adam Street, between Théodore and St-Clément Streets, Viauville / Montréal.
After 1974, SNJM Sisters continued to live in the convent and work in education and ministry within the community of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve until 2017.
Parish School. 1906-1914
“Petit college” for elementary school boys. 1933-1947
Sainte-Marie-des-Anges Normal School (Teacher Training). 1957-1965,
Then at the Institut Jésus-Marie (L223c)
Marie-Reine School – Classical Section. 1965-1967
Sainte-Émélie Elementary School. 1967-1973
SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Marguerite-de-La Jemmerais School
Monsignor Harold Doran High School
Jean-Baptiste Meilleur School
Eulalie-Durocher High School
Saint-Nom-de-Jésus Elementary School
Marie-Rose School. Valleyfield, QC 1903-1926
* See Valleyfield Boarding School (L022)