Beauharnois Convent. 1853-1984
Destroyed in 1952; construction of an SNJM residence on the same site in 1953.
The SNJM Sisters who lived at the residence continued to work in teaching and ministry within the community of Beauharnois until 1984.
SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Parish School. 1853-1945
Marie-Rose School / Marie-Rose Elementary School / Jésus-Marie Elementary School.
Notre-Dame School. 1954 / 1955-1978
École supérieure Jésus-Marie became Jésus-Marie High School (in 1956).
Saint-Viateur High School
Youville School of Business Science
Louis-Philippe-Paré Comprehensive High School, Châteauguay
Beauharnois Comprehensive High School