1848-1972 | SNJM Convent, Saint-Lin (QC)

Saint-Lin Convent. 1848-1972

Burned in 1877, rebuilt in 1880, then demolished in 1973.

When the convent of Saint-Lin was closed in 1972, SNJM Sisters continued to work in Saint-Lin until 2010.

* See Saint-Lin-des-Laurentides Residence (L1972.15) and Ville-des-Laurentides Residence (L1983.03).

Parish School (later Morin School and Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes School?). 1848-?

Home Economics School (Arts ménagers). 1932-?

SNJM Sisters also worked at:

Sir Wilfrid Laurier School. 1966-1972

Morin School

Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes School