Longueuil Parish School. 1843-?
Founded in 1843 as the parochial school of the Parish of Longueuil, located at the corner of Saint-Charles and Chambly Streets, in front of the church, where Henriette Céré was already teaching; in 1844 all moved to 80 St. Charles East.
Longueuil Convent. 1843-1983
Novitiate and Motherhouse. 1844-1860
In 1983, the boarding school ceased these activities. The convent was renovated to accommodate, in 1984, the General Administration at the Congregational House (L001a).
SNJM Sisters also worked at:
Saint-Jean-Baptiste School, Montreal South (L178)
Saint-Antoine School, Longueuil
Saint-Pie X School
Saint-Antoine High School