Preliminary Research : $10 / hr
- Additional research, reproduction and usage fees may be requested.
- RESEARCHER COMMITMENTS
To respect the policies and procedures regarding the consultation of the archives of the SNJM Central Archives Department;
- To never disclose information that might cause harm to persons or their reputation and to use all information for the exclusive purpose of research;
- To respect the various laws that govern the reproduction of documentary sources and intellectual property: notably the Copyright Act and all other related laws that cover the archival field:
- to reproduce a substantial part of a work, obtain prior written permission from the copyright holder;
- reproduce only short extracts of a work for private study or research.
The researcher is required to cite the document sources as follows:
- Central Archives Department of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary
- Fund number, Fund name, Subdivision number for the location of the document (series, file, document)
This commitment is effective whether or not the SNJM Central Archives Department actually transmits a copy of the documents that are the subject of the consultation.
By completing this form, the researcher agrees to respect these commitments.